Hi all,

Personalized app-wall can be achieved by the way we publish activities to
social component. In current implementation, we publish activities to two
contexts called 'foo-user' and 'bar-app' which is rendered in wall as 'foo
user wall' and 'bar app wall'. We can introduce another context for
personalized activities called 'bar_app-foo_user' which can be rendered in
'bar app wall' only for 'foo-user'.
In short, we define contexts for each user for getting a personalized
app-wall.

thank you.

Manjula Rathnayaka
Software Engineer