Current issue is that all bundles and artifacts (conf files, webapps) are
common to the server which are shared among all the profiles. We don't have
a way to delete and modify them when starting up a profile.

One other option is we could pack everything (profile specific artifacts)
in the base distribution and provide a build script (ant) which create
profile specific runtime a.

We will check for the other alternatives along with this PoC and see.

--
*Kishanthan Thangarajah*
Technical Lead,

Mobile - +94773426635