Hi All,

While analyzing store requirements of C5 based products(IoT, APIM), we have
few areas to be clarified. Based on the current understanding, C5 based
store will not be bound into existing governance aspects. This should be a
store framework with listing and searching capabilities.

Should we consider generic metadata-based asset model for C5 based Store?

Does asset authoring(publisher) should be implemented with the store, or
relevant product team should implement it based on their use case?

Does store needs to support multi-tenancy or are we moving to the different
tenant-based container approach?

Regards,
Chandana

--