Hi All,

Creating a reusable Store component was one of goals we had in our minds at
UUF initial discussions. At that time there was couple of products APIM,
AppM, EMM mobile store, GReg etc. that need a Store UI. So developing a
generalized Store component was a requirement. However with the new product
strategy there is not as many products (only APIM, IoT, IS)  that need a
Store UI. I feel like their requirements are too broad and diverse, hence
we might not be able to develop a generalized Store component. Instead of
developing a Store component, we can develop other small component that are
needed for a store e.g. SSO component, Social, Self-signup, user-mgt. This
is just my opinion/gut feeling. We should discuss this thoroughly.

Shall we setup a meeting for this?

Thanks.

--
Sajith Janaprasad Ariyarathna