On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <
shan...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 6:14 PM, Nuwan Dias <nuw...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Do we really need a Store Framework for C5?
>>

> May be store framework is a wrong terminology, but there should be a
> reusable store component written by using UUF.

So UUF itself is re-usable. We're going to build a Store component that's
also re-usable using UUF. That's two levels of abstraction before we get to
the actual generalization. It sounds like too much abstraction to me :).
Unless there is a strong need, IMO we should just go by reusing what UUF
offers and build our own Stores on that.

>> Rather, isn't it a UI framework (UUF) we need to build UIs? Apart from
>> API-M and IoTS, are there any other products which need a Store?
>>

> Store is needed in IS (end user portal, similar to AppM) as well.

The end user portal is a dashboard right? Its not really a Store.