On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 01:16:52PM -0800, Alexander Robert William Robson wrote
> On a similar topic, what do people on this list think of Jared Diamond's
> book "Guns, Germs and Steel"?  Although I am not convinced by many of his
> arguments (he's just plain wrong in a lot of cases),  I found the
> book to be very thought provoking.

I am currently reading that book. It definitely is thought provoking.
Just a question, where is it that he is just "plain wrong?". I'm always
open to a contrary opinion...

Krist

--
Krist van Besien                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]