I think the median voter has the following preferences concerning
adoption: same race parents > parents different race > no adoption.

Bryan's point is that adoption workers seem to prefer:
same race parents > no adoption > parents different race.

The MVT would predict otherwise. I claim that capture of the adoption
business prevents the MVT result. Is there survey evidence that
the median voter and adoptions workers have the same preferences?

Fabio