Fabio,
I don’t know it 1 or 2% is low or high either.  I was mostly
considering at the margin, people would seem to support more
charity, yet don’t.  Sure, few could give thousands, but many
could give up a nice restaurant dinner, a couple rental
movies, or some such thing each month, and would make a large
difference to someone in a third world country.  This fact is
not mentioned often and acted upon even less often, though I
think people would admit that it is worthwhile.

Fred Foldvary wrote:
"It seems to me there is an entrepreneurial opportunity to
provide a
comprehensive Guide to Charities that would list them and
their expenses."

I was actually thinking about this!

Jason