Hi,
       I am trying to analyze Mouse Exon 1.0 st array data using
aroma.affymetrix and FIRMA model to find the splicing variants.
CDF file : MoEx-1_0-st-v1,coreR1,A20080718,MR.cdf  ( downloaded from
the aroma.affymetrix website)
CEL files: 12 Mouse Exon 1.0 st arrays. ( 6 arrays for each strain A
and B) and Within A and B, i have 3 arrays each of two experimental
conditions)

1) I am  not sure how the RMA normalization in aroma.affymetrix
performs, is the normalization performed within array or between the
array ? How do i pass arguments to the function to control the process
of normalization ?

2) What are .js and .css files generated at the end of the analysis
described in vignette ( Human Exon array ). Are there any third party
software that could be used to analyze this out put ?

3) How do i convert the probe set ID or transcript ID into gene name ?
Can i calculate the fold change in aroma.affymetrix ?

Thank you,
Sundar