Hi Sundar.

>> 3) How do i convert the probe set ID or transcript ID into gene name ?
>> Can i calculate the fold change in aroma.affymetrix ?
>
> I leave this one to the FIRMA experts.  Make sure to search/go through
> the aroma.affymetrix mailing archives - I think the question has been
> asked and answered before.

Look at the files from Affymetrix under "NetAffx Annotation Files" at:
http://www.affymetrix.com/estore/browse/products.jsp?productId=131474&categoryId=35765#1_3

Cheers,
Mark

------------------------------
Mark Robinson, PhD (Melb)
Epigenetics Laboratory, Garvan
Bioinformatics Division, WEHI
e: m.robin...@garvan.org.au
e: mrobin...@wehi.edu.au
p: +61 (0)3 9345 2628
f: +61 (0)3 9347 0852

The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee.
You must not disclose, forward, print or use it without the permission of the
sender.