I am really new to this aroma.affymetrix. I am trying to analyze
HuGene-1_0-st-v1 array and interested in Quality control check/
Assessment.
when I am trying to run this command I am ending up with this error .
Any help is greatly appreciated.

cdf <- AffymetrixCdfFile$byChipType(chipType, tags="r3")
Error in list(`AffymetrixCdfFile$byChipType(chipType, tags = "r3")` =
<environment>,  :

[2010-08-03 16:23:44] Exception: Could not locate a file for this chip
type: HuGene-1_0-st-v1,r3
  at throw(Exception(...))
  at throw.default("Could not locate a file for this chip type: ",
paste(c(chipType, tags), collapse = ","))
  at throw("Could not locate a file for this chip type: ",
paste(c(chipType, tags), collapse = ","))
  at method(static, ...)
  at AffymetrixCdfFile$byChipType(chipType, tags = "r3")

Ashwin