Hi Mark,

         I looked at their customCDF file, I feel it would be easier to use
their CDF file  and modify the transcript annotation  and  probe sequence
files than to modify the Affy CDF file.  However, they provide CDF files to
both genes (ENSG) and transcripts (ENST).

         Could you tell me whether it make more sense to use CDF for ENSG or
CDF for ENST for alternative splicing analysis with exon arrary by FirmaGene
?

Thanks,

Qicheng