Hi,

as a follow up on this one; does anyone know of alternative websites
that archives our mailing list?  We currently have:

http://groups.google.com/group/aroma-affymetrix/topics/
http://www.mail-archive.com/aroma-affymetrix@googlegroups.com/maillist.html

More specifically, I'm looking for alternatives that are accessible
from within China, and the above seem not to be.  It would be great to
solve this, because the archive is very useful resource.

Thanks

Henrik