I got the following error, Since i am considering specific probes the
number of cells in my CDF file are less compared to the Cel file. Do
you know a way to fix the error?

> setCdf(ds, cdfC);
Error in list(`setCdf(ds, cdfC)` = <environment>,
`setCdf.AffymetrixCelSet(ds, cdfC)` = <environment>,  :

[2011-09-15 12:41:49] Exception: Cannot set CDF. The specified CDF
structure ('HuEx-1_0-st-v2,uniqueprobes') is not compatible with the
chip type ('HuEx-1_0-st-v2') of the CEL file. The number of cells do
not match: 506944 != 6553600
  at throw(Exception(...))
  at throw.default("Cannot set CDF. The specified CDF structure ('",
getChipType
  at throw("Cannot set CDF. The specified CDF structure ('",
getChipType(cdf), "
  at setCdf.AffymetrixCelSet(ds, cdfC)
  at setCdf(ds, cdfC)