Hello Henrik,

I am trying to generate a custom CDF file for HuEx-1.0-st-v2, I am
having trouble generating the actual StartPosition and StopPosition.
Does, Aroma package makes use of these values while processing
the .cel files?

[Unit2315101]
Name=NONE
Direction=1
NumAtoms=4
NumCells=4
UnitNumber=2315101
UnitType=3
NumberBlocks=1

[Unit2315101_Block1]
Name=2315101
BlockNumber=1
NumAtoms=4
NumCells=4
StartPosition=3779394   <======
StopPosition=3779397   <======
CellHeader=X    Y       PROBE   FEAT    QUAL    EXPOS   POS     CBASE   PBASE
TBASE   ATOM    INDEX
CODONIND        CODON   REGIONTYPE      REGION

Thanks

Rahul