Thank you all for your answers.
I was able to export from Nexus the segment, probes and snps file for each
sample.
I'm still looking for an alternative way to process the CEL files (other
that Nexus) that will allow a more personalized analysis; I've come across
the Affymetrix Power Tools but I have some problems running the
apt-copynumber-onco-ssa
<http://media.affymetrix.com/support/developer/powertools/changelog/apt-copynumber-onco-ssa.html>
 command
(I have already asked for help).

Now I'm trying to prepare the two files needed to perform the GISTIC
analysis.
Has anyone already tried it?

to aroma-affymetrix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.