Added to it why not putham puthu boomi vendum & pachai niramey. Even now when
you listen to those songs, you feel like the electricity of swades passing in
you. ;) On your lines both has energy & ever rocking ;)

Regards Pavan

Dasun Abeysekera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

                                  Shah Navas,

Sorry for the delayed reply. From a purely intuitive level, Thamizha Thamizha
didn't strike me as innovatively original, to qualify my use of the term
original now. Thee Thee just jumps at you when you listen to it as incredibly
new...I mean I haven't heard a single song like that since then..where the base
guitar is used to amazing effect...that was that pure daring, rebellious
freshness that I was looking for...Dil Se Re perhaps comes closest to that kind
of in-your-face creativity. I guess there is an element of high energy that you
look for in things like that, and Thamizha Thamizha, though it has energy, is
more of a soulful composition than energetic. I would love to have another one
like Dil Se or Thee Thee where you just have to stop everything you do and drop
your jaws! :)

You are certainly entitled to your opinion; I hope that clarifies my point of
view. Good stuff..let's keep expanding. :)

Take care,
Dasun