Greetings List!

We are currently working on upgrading our Remedy from 4.5 to 6 (woo hoo!)
and have new servers, databases, etc. that we will be using.

In the past when we've migrated/moved our Remedy, we have moved the data by
exporting it through the User Client (our largest form was only 45k entries,
followed by a 25k entry form). Today however, we have at least a dozen forms
with 60k+ (several with 200k+) and are encountering timeouts and other
performance issues when trying to export the data to be moved. The last time
we tried moving the data from one DB to the new DB, it all but blew up.

We are wondering if anyone else has had to move (what we consider) large
amounts of data and knows of a more efficient way to do this.

Thank you VERY much in advance for your assistance!

Shawn Stonequist
EMNS, Inc.
Remedy 4.5