-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brent Adams
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:41 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Palm PC with Remedy

I have just gotten a Pocket pc (Dell Axim) and am also trying to get it
set up to access Remedy vis our wireless network to have our field techs
enter or update tickets in the field.  Our wireless access is excellent,
but I can't seen to get Remedy screens to function properly on the
device.  Some of the clickable links on the forms don't work.  What do I
need to do to get the functionality we need?  Tips?  hints?  helps?
Thanks in advance for any and all support.