From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Scott Hallenger
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 11:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Changing a Remedy Login ID In Bulk

**

Hello Lister's,

I was wondering if it is possible to update/change an existing Remedy login ID
of it were to be exported with its GUID or entry ID and then re-imported with
the changed info. I'm on ITSM 8.1. For example, if I wanted to change "jdowe"
to "jdowe1", is it possible to do this through export & re-import.