Hi,

As you have each condition being checked sequentially, you would need to
place these in Parallel if you wanted to evaluate multiple options.  If each
Condition is evaluating only one option as Tauf mentions, you would never
get to a "Default" and if it did not match that condition explicitly it
would be bypassed.

Example for multiple section:

  _____

Kind Regards,