No need to restart the app servers, just the tomcat server

On May 29, 2016 2:41:20 PM "Hennigan, Sandra H CTR DSS DSS HQ (US)" <sandra.h.hennigan....@mail.mil> wrote:

If I copy/paste the password - do I restart the ARS services on the application servers?

Thank you,

Sandra

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2016 4:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: ARMIDTIER Log 623 Error after server reboot

All active links contained in this email were disabled. Please verify the identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.

----

You should be able to copy the password from the config.properties on the working server onto the non working one, it might need a format restart, but beyond that, I can't imagine what would be causing it

On May 29, 2016 1:36:32 PM "Hennigan, Sandra H CTR DSS DSS HQ (US)"