Hi Dustin,
Have you looked into using the assoc versions of the business time
commands? I find these to be much easier to work with as they abstract away
all the individual names of the time segments from the set fields commands.
You just create a business time entity and link all the time segments you
need to that. That way you can adjust the calendars of available and
unavailable times with a lot of flexibility without ever needing to change
the code.

Rod