Did you start more than one upgrade of the AR Server at the same time? I
know this was not supported because each time the installer is run, it
randomly creates the password for this user and therefore the one
already running only knows the previous password.
--
Danny Kellett
dkell...@javasystemsolutions.com

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017, at 04:58 PM, Joel D Sender wrote:
> **
> I’ve got a ticket at BMC for this, but I thought the ARSlist might
> have some insight:>

> I am attempting to upgrade ARS 8.1 to 9.1.3 (or 9.1.2 – same problem).> Both
> versions complain that the ‘AR System Server Admin’ user fails
> authentication.> I’ve verified that ‘Demo’ and my ID can login to the server
> with the
> same passwords entered into the upgrade dialog.>

> BMC support has requested LOG files from the install, but after
> extensively searching the disk, no log files are found.>

> Anyone bump into this before?

> Thanks,

> *Joel***

> Joel Sender  *   jdsen...@earthlink.net