Abhijeet,

if ARSystemInstalledConfiguration.xml so crucial for the installation why
wouldn’t the pre-check routine tell me that but continues with the installation
instead?

Where in the BMC documentation do I read that the
ARSystemInstalledConfiguration.xml needs to be there and what it should contain
for a successful upgrade?

Last week I took the ARSystemInstalledConfiguration.xml that was created by the
failed installation and started a new try using it. Same errors.

In the meantime the BMC Support keeps silent…

Thomas