  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 9:09 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How do others handle CTI and Assignment requests?

**
You metioned that which was really my point, Chris - the usability of
menus that large.  The burden of the user experience balanced with the
need for reporting criteria is often the main point of contention, isn't
it?  And the users usually lose that one.

Rick
  _____