From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of John Atherly
Sent: 18. juni 2007 15:35
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to search a request using "Enter" keyboard button without
having a focus on the "Search" button

CTRL Enter at the sametime

John Atherly
American Power Conversion
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
401-789-5735 Ext. 2120
1-800-788-2208 Ext. 2120

"Bezhenar, Dmitry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

06/18/2007 09:26 AM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject

How to search a request using "Enter" keyboard button without having a focus on
the "Search" button

Hello List,

Our users ask me to implement the following functionality -
On the HPD:Helpdesk form in the search mode they enter some data and then have
to press the "Search" button.
Is it possible to search for requests using "Enter" button on the keyboard
without setting focus to the "Search" button before.

Thank you.

ARS 6.3

PS: Sorry for a long title.

Kind regards / С уважением

Dmitry Bezhenar
SIEMENS
Siemens IT Solutions and Services
Kozhevnicheskij Per. 6
Moscow / Russia
Tel.    +7 495 737 2697
Mob.  +7 916 615 7978

Email   [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>