Hi Geoff

You're welcome.  Just as an aside, you may be interested to know that our
own ESS application is delivered 'localization-ready' - that is with all the
locale fields and amended queries in place necessary to allow you to easily
add multiple languages to the application.

Regards

David Sanders

Remedy Solution Architect

Enterprise Service Suite @ Work