________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jase Brandon
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 3:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: HELP - EMAIL Hosed

**
Hello All,

Help Desk 6.0
ArServer 7.01.01 Patch 003

Hello All,
My email is hosed, have 4K emails backed up. I have restarted the email
engine several times to no avail.
Also tried starting email from the cmd line, that used to work, but
now... nothing... if I restart the ARServer service will I lose all the
queued up existing emails?
I seem to remember that's the case. Going through email error message
logs now. Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Jase Brandon

Remedy Administration/Development