Mohan, it appears you are talking about error in Mid-tier because of issues
with JRE/JDK on mid-tier server.

If you are, my issue is totally different because it's related to JRE/JDK on
my local PC on which I'm running Remedy Admin. Working with Web Services in
Remedy admin requires JRE/JDK on the same machine where you are running
Remedy Admin.

Please let me know if I misunderstood you.