Be aware that when you initiate the ./arsystem start command, the message
"Action Request System initialization is complete." comes up within a
minute.  But, this message is not entirely true as the rest of the
processes, (plugins, email daemon, etc), can take up to 8 minutes to come
up.  At least that is how it works with our HPUX system.  With our system,
when the web services finally come up, that's when the system will allow you
to log in.  (about 8-10 minutes total).
.ron