No - that one is Unrestricted Access -- GID 1000000000 -- which overrides
the multi-tenancy (row level) features for that user.  :-)

--
Tony Worthington
Sr. Technical Analyst

Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
04/17/2008 10:33 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: The General Access group in ITSM 7...

** There is a check box in the lower right corner on the page where you
set the permissions.  Checking that box and saving the People record adds
the General Access permission for the user.  At a DB level, I think it has
two values:  Yes and <NULL>.  I may have the details a bit off, as I'm
operating from memory, but the concept is correct.

Rick