Revesing the IfActions Opens the form2 and do not closes Form1. Form1 is
closed only when From2 is closed.

<ACTL> Checking Form1:OpenForm2 (0)
<ACTL>     -> Passed qualification -- perform if actions
<ACTL>          0: Open Dialog
<ACTL>            Server: localhost
<ACTL>            Schema: Form2
<ACTL>            View:
<ACTL> /* Tue Apr 29 2008 22:04:57 */
<ACTL> Start active link processing -- Operation - On Control
<ACTL>     For Schema - Form2
<ACTL>     Linked to field - Next (536870909)
<ACTL>     On screen type - DIALOG
<ACTL> Checking From2:Message (0)
<ACTL>     -> Passed qualification -- perform if actions
<ACTL>          0: Message
<ACTL>             Message text: test
<ACTL> /* Tue Apr 29 2008 22:05:01 */
<ACTL> Stop active link processing - On Control
<ACTL>          1: Close Window
<ACTL> /* Tue Apr 29 2008 22:05:02 */
<ACTL> Stop active link processing - On Control
<WFLG> /* Tue Apr 29 2008 22:05:08 */
<WFLG> Workflow Trace Log -- OFF