Weren't there some Java memory settings that needed to be set specifically
for RKM, and didn't those at one time somewhat differ from what Mid-Tier
wanted?  Maybe my memory's slipping, but I thought I remembered something
like that.

Also, RKM will eat a significant piece of your RAM - account for that.

Rick