>From any console, you can click "Application Preferences" from the
General Functions section of the navigation pane.

On the Incident Management tab, in the Form section, select "Reopen in
Current" in the 'After New Save' field.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Al_Remedy
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 4:09 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Improve not clear fields after submitting a Request.

** Hi all!,

I'm working with ITSM 7, Patch 7.

Do someone know how to leave the values after submitting a Request in
HPD:Helpdesk form. I mean, when I submit a ticket, (default) all the
values return to blank values in order to submit a new Request, but I
want to leave the previous values in modify mode.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Alberto.
html___

relationship between TuringSMI, SMI Technologies, SMI Telco, its subsidiaries
or affiliates and you. Internet communications are not secure and therefore the
TuringSMI Group does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author.  This
message is intended for the addressee(s) only and its contents and any attached
files are strictly confidential. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender on the number above.