Thanks to all for your support/wisdom.  After speaking with BMC last night
and getting a WebEX of the product, I came to realize that DSO does not
"natively" support connection to another Remedy server any more.  The
options appear to be:

1.  Mixed solution using multiple Remedy tools and maintain the logic in EIE
2.  Write an adapter in C/C++
3.  Script the entire thing in ARSPerl/API etc

Anyway.. that's where we're at.

Thanks again to all...

Marc