answered inline

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wilson, Bruce B
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 11:57 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Server Group - Load Balancing Questions

**

I read about specifying the "Share" option when specifying the AR System
database when installing AR System Server.

I want to use the "Share" option to configure two Remedy servers to reside
in a Remedy Server Group.

Can I put a load balancer on top of a Remedy Server Group?

- Yes

What is the recommended load balancing technology?

- Only requirement that I'm familiar with is that it have the ability to do
sticky bits

Is there anything that is not allowed?

- Not that I'm aware of

 We are considering using "Windows Load Balancer"

Is there any special Remedy licensing to utilize Server Group technology?

- Depends on your version...in 7.1 you don't need any special licensing...in
previous versions you need to get a special key for your floating licenses.

Thanks,

Bruce Wilson

Datastream Consulting, LLC

html___