Thanks for your comments and level 0 support of my questions...

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 2:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Where can I find....

**

Service Level Management 7.1.00 is present on the EPD site
(https://webapps.bmc.com/epd/).  I'm unclear why you're not seeing it.
The product name is:

BMC Service Level Management 7.1.00
<https://webapps.bmc.com/epd/faces/productVersion.jsp>

The CI viewer is part of CMDB and is provided if/when you load CMDB.

-David J. Easter

Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development

BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.