T -

>From the vertical navigation bar on the ticket:  Functions, View Audit
Log.  When the dialog opens click the "Notification Audits" tab.   You
should see the Service Level notification audits there.

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae's
approval. If received in error, contact the sender and delete them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of T. Dee
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 5:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Question: SLA - Emails / Audit Log

I have my SLAs setup and they are working.  Emails are going out, no
problem.

However, i'm not sure if there is a place that audits the SLA
Escalation Emails that go out.  I have looked in the Audit Log on
Incident, but it does not store SLA Escalation Emails there.

Is there a place that keeps an audit of these emails?

Thanks!

_______