That is funny!  I had an email today from the hotel that they upgraded my room
for the week!

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Brian
Goralczyk
Sent: Fri 8/29/2008 1:41 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC UserWorld Miami is being rescheduled

**
I would have to agree with that logic.  Might as well push it back a few months
from January so they can release information abou the next version.

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Guillaume Rheault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        **

        My $0.02 on this mess, is that this year there should be no conference
anymore, since anyway ARS 7.5 and ITSM 7.5 would be released in 2009 . So the
closer the conference with the release of the latest versions of ARS and ITSM
(and CMDB and the rest), the more content there will be on the new versions,
and the more beneficial it will be for the customers and partners.

        -Guillaume