-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 3:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid Tier Will Not Display new Fields

**
I remember a time when the table preferences would not add new columns
to the table fields (that feature that lets you hide/show columns) by
default.  If you check the ar system user preference record and clear
out the field that stores table field preferences, this may do it.

Axton

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Carey Matthew Black