Hi,

RRR|LoginConv will do everything. You do not need to set anything up.

If you are converting all your users, it will take a lot of time to run
RRR|LoginConv though. In that case, you should prioritize your forms, and
run the important forms first.

I guess that among the highest priority would be User, People and the AR
System User Preference form.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.