From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Moore, Christopher Allen
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 9:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SSO with Tomcat/IIS on 7.0

**

Hi Alexander-

Thanks a lot for the help!  We got that bit in and are a bit further
along now, but when logging in  with domain credentials now we see the
following errors in the midtier logs:

Dec 15, 2008 8:33:09 AM com.remedy.arsys.goat.GoatException <init>

FINE: Throw ARException -

MessageType: 2

MessageNum: 623

MessageText: Authentication failed

AppendedText:

MessageType: 2

MessageNum: 623

MessageText: Authentication failed

AppendedText:

Dec 15, 2008 8:33:09 AM com.remedy.arsys.log.Log log

WARNING: Caught GoatException

ARERR [623] Authentication failed

                at com.remedy.arsys.stubs.ServerLogin.<init>(Unknown
Source)

                at com.remedy.arsys.stubs.ServerLogin.get(Unknown
Source)

                at
com.remedy.arsys.stubs.SessionData.getServerLogin(Unknown Source)

                at com.remedy.arsys.goat.Form.getServerLogin(Unknown
Source)

                at com.remedy.arsys.goat.Form.checkAccess(Unknown
Source)

                at com.remedy.arsys.goat.Form.get(Unknown Source)

                at com.remedy.arsys.stubs.HomeServlet.doRequest(Unknown
Source)

                at
com.remedy.arsys.stubs.GoatServlet.postInternal(Unknown Source)

                at com.remedy.arsys.stubs.GoatHttpServlet.doGet(Unknown
Source)

                at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

                at

                at
tionFilterChain.java:252)

                at
erChain.java:173)

                at
e.java:213)

                at
e.java:178)

                at
:126)

                at
:105)

                at
java:107)

                at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:1
48)

                at
org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:199)

                at
org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:282)

                at
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:754)

                at
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:
684)

                at
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.
java:876)

                at
.java:684)

                at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by:

MessageType: 2

MessageNum: 623

MessageText: Authentication failed

AppendedText:

                at com.remedy.arsys.api.Proxy.ARVerifyUser(Native
Method)

                at
com.remedy.arsys.api.ARServerUser.verifyUser(ARServerUser.java:707)

                ... 26 more

Did you happen to run across this as well when you were working on it?

Thanks!

Chris Moore