In the admin tool open the User tool and give the Request ID field public
permissions, that should solve your issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Nguyen, AnhThien Mr CTR NG NGB
ARNG
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:58 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: In need of help with Assigned To Individual field drop down menu
(UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hi all,

I upgraded our ARS 6.3, HPD 5.6, SQL Server 2000 --> ARS 7.1 p5, HPD 5.6,
SQL Server 2000. I've only upgraded the Remedy system baseline and left
everything as is. The upgrade went through successfully, however, I am
having a problem that I cannot figure out. I created a helpdesk ticket as
normally would, but when I tried to select the Assigned To Individual field
(drop down menu), only my name pops up. I do not see anybody else in my
group. Also, I can't select any other Individuals in any other groups.

I've checked the menu attribute for the Assigned To Individual field, and
nothing has changed.  The menu is pulling from the User form where 'Group
List' LIKE zAssignedGroupID. The zAssignedGroupID is populated when I select
the Group field (which pulls from the Group form).

The weird thing about this is that there is a workaround. The user profile
has to have a Fixed License and Administrator privileges. If the user
profile has Floating License or no Administrator privileges, then he/she
cannot see other technicians in the drop down menu of the Assigned To
Individual field.
I cannot regular endusers have Administrator privileges, that would be
unacceptable.

I've talked to Remedy Support this morning and they are checking with the
licensing department. I didn't think I needed to upgrade my AR Server
license file since it was only a system upgrade, I did not/do not plan to
upgrade to ITSM7. I'm having a feeling that Remedy support will take too
long. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks so much,
Thien