Well...you could have an AL that fires on 'After Submit' that opens a new
window in modify mode where 'Request ID' = $LASTID$...and then a close
window action.  Is that what you were looking for?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ravi
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 4:29 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Replace current window with a confirmation and details from the
request

Remedy 7.1

Hi: I have created a form where users make requests and when they hit the
submit button, instead of popping up confirmation in a new window, I want to
show confirmation with details from the request in the current window. Is
this possible?

Thanks

--
Thank you,
RaVi

RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"