David thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 2:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SMPM 7.1 for ITSM 7.1 customization questions

I spoke briefly with someone on the SMPM team and they said that the
trial executable cannot be customized. The licensed SMPM product comes
with a customization manual.  Minimal HTML and Microsoft Visio skills
are needed to customize the licensed Service Management Process Model.

Hope this helps.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.