From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Louise Van Hine
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Reporting client error

**
I have a user trying to use the out of box ITSM reporting console for 7.5
getting the following error:

An error occurred while generating the Crystal report: 0x80047e5d - Failed to
open the connection. - ODBC data source: AR System ODBC Data Source (ARERR 1904)

Any ideas as to where to look?  His account seems fine when I access reporting
from my own machine.