From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM7 escalation thread whitepaper?

I remember seeing something last year, Tony. The basics were to break up the
threads either by application or by function.

Rick

From: Tony Worthington
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 12:29:41 -0500
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: ITSM7 escalation thread whitepaper?
A while back there was a discussion around moving various ITSM7 escalations to
their own threads after the release of 7.1.

Does anyone know if there was anything ever produced on this topic or if the
escalations in ITSM7.5 were optimized by specifying a thread/pool?

Thanks,
Tony

[cid:_2_095274E00952709000601B04862575AF]
 Tony Worthington
 Sr. Technical Analyst
 Kohl's Department Stores
 N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
 Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
 262.703.7763 (phone)
 tony.worthing...@kohls.com<mailto:tony.worthing...@kohls.com>
 www.kohls.com<http://www.kohls.com/>
________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of
the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify
us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the
right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received. Kohl's
reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any
time
without any further consent.