You want to block the transaction but you want the transaction to proceed?
 You have to determine the conditions on which each should happen and make
it so.

I fail to see how the filter you outlined is related to the error you see.

ARERR 4554: Failure during an attempt to perform an application command.
The system received a request to record a command or encountered a situation
in which it
attempted to record one automatically, and a failure was encountered during
recording. Thus, the
command was not performed. The attempted command is displayed with this
message. An
associated message contains more information.

The error message in the logs indicates a failed run process command... Your
filter throws an error message, but not this one.

Axton Grams

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 2:59 AM, Enslin Van Blerk - MWEB<evanbl...@mweb.com>
wrote:
> **
>
> Hi
>

> I require some assistance please.
>

> In windows event viewer and also the arerror.log file I have the following
> errors.
>
> 390620 : Failure during an attempt to perform an application command
(ARERR
> 4554) : Application-Delete-Entry "SYS:Action" 000000000450808
>

> I created the following filter and this is the filter causing the error
> above.
>

> Form = HPD:Help Desk
>
> Run On = Modify
>
> Run If = ($USER$ !=  "appadmin" ) AND ($USER$ !=  "AR_ESCALATOR" ) AND ((
> 'DB.Status' = "Resolved") OR ( 'DB.Status_Reason' = "Assigned to
WinOrbit"))