From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Nall, Roger
Sent: Thu 05/28/09 10:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT:Server Configuration

Okay, I am not trying to start a debate. I am only looking for some
information. We need to replace my production environment. We are currently in
a Windows environment on XP. We have 7k+ users but concurrent connections are
750 max. We are going to stay in windows and go to a Server Group. I am just
looking for recommendations for processor speed, memory, number of processors,
etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Roger A. Nall
Manager